About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pardon my language, but

Suck it Apollyon. In making the post-number bet with me you made one very large, very grave mistake. You made the mistake of thinking that I care about my name.

I don't.

Many people seem to make a very large deal of having an embarrassing name. I do not. My mother may have always wanted a female child, and she may have given me a very feminine first name, but if anyone dares comment on it, I can easily put them in a room full of crying babies for all of eternity, fill their lungs with maggots, and stick them full of rusty steak knives that shove in deeper with every move they make.

So, without further ado, as per the conditions of our bet, dear brother, I announce my true first name to the world:

Felicity.

--Felicity Lucifer Abbadon

No comments:

Post a Comment