About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Amused by the Internets

I found this on the wonderful DBPB website.

Dear Satan,
When you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
Sincerely, heaven?

So I shall answer the question:
No we do not send them to heaven.  That'd be helping our dear frenemy upstiars now wouldn't it?
No, we send them either to the eternal Its A Small, Small, World ride or to the Hellfire©. It depends on if we just hate them, or if we never want to see them again, ever.

So, question asker on silly websites, does that answer your question?


~Apollyon
P.S. Lucifer: guess what this means oh big brother? I've reached 20 posts. Mwahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment