About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Suck it bro.

I feel compelled to say that I am winning.
Yes, me.
Apollyon Dracul Abaddon is winning.
For once in my effing life I am winning.
YES
Want to know why I am winning?
I have 19 posts to your wimpy 11.

I can see your face now: your Apollyon-is-so-stupid-why-does-he-waste-his-energy-on-something-so-pointless look.
Well, shut up bro.
I don't need that right now.
Dear Mother is coming over tomorrow.
I am dead.
If I have to spend one minute being chided about my goatee I am going to punch an even bigger hole into our kitchen wall.  And you know what that means: "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small, small, world!" mwahahahahaha.  Said hole will never be fixed.
For I will send all of the carpenters you call down to the Hellfire©


Yes, that is a threat.
Keep. Her. Away. From. Me.
She loves you after all and I am just the derpy tag along who gets left in amusement parks.
So, if you want to keep what's left of your sanity, keep dear mother away from me.

I'll say hi, and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment