About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I must advertise!

Okay, so here it is:
EMAIL US!!!

Lucifer and I are constantly checking our inbox for emails from you all.
And.We.Are.Getting.None.
This does not sit well with me at all.
I sit down here in this stuffy office, doing paperwork, and I always look forward to opening my inbox and checking to see if there is an email I can respond to.
And there never is.
This is disappointing.

I don't mean to sound threatening, but I am disappointed in all our citizens down here.
If you send me an email:
you get special privileges.
if you're not in Hell yet, I can promise you special treatment when you do.
You might even get to stay in Gehenna for a few days, or be promoted directly to Demon status. (which is a very good place to be).

So, in short.
Brighten my dark days, and send me an email.
I'll post it on here, or respond directly.

Damn it all.... I'm being nice.
See what you all have reduced me too!  I am turning more human every day I am sitting down here with nothing to do!

Let me give it another try:
If I do not start getting emails ASAP I'll find a way to make it upstairs: and that won't be a pretty picture.
Be prepared.
I should be receiving emails daily now.

luciferapollyon666@gmail.com

Remember it.

~Apollyon

No comments:

Post a Comment