About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Response to email!

I have gotten one email.
You know who you are.
Thank you.


Anyway, to respond to your quick question:
"What are the benefits of being elevated straight to demon status? I mean, you're still in hell right?"


Yes, you are still in Hell.  That doesn't change.
Even though I am the devil, I can't change that.
Here are the benefits to direct promotion to Demon Status:
First of all, you need to know that when you are first admitted to Hell, you are assigned to a level which you are not allowed to leave.


If you are promoted to Demon Status:
1. You are permitted to move between levels as you please. (Low Rank demons must request movement from Gehenna- High Rank move at will with periodic check ins)
2. A Private Suite in Gehenna.
3. The Right to Torture other citizens (Lower ranks must request- High Rank must give notice)
4. Private Invitations to Parties at Gehenna.
5. Management Position in a level.  Low Rank= assistant manager  High Rank= Manager
6. HIGH RANK ONLY- "Assignments" Upstairs.  By Authoritative Assignment Only.  



No comments:

Post a Comment