About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day.

The day of love, romance and kindness.

Blech.  This is not appreciated.

For one who is always alone, it is sad.
For one who is the essence of evil, sarcasm and abandonment it is pure agony.

It will all be over in 13 hours 15 min.
I can't wait.

~Apollyon.

P.S.  Also, pink is a hideous color.

No comments:

Post a Comment