About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Five Thousand Lunch

Today Apollyon and I are going to a fancy lunch in celebration of the anniversary of our “fall” to Hell. I am greatly anticipating this year’s lunch, because there is a theme of “5 thousand.” Thus, there will be five thousand courses to feed seven people: Me, Apollyon, Beelzebub, and two women that Apollyon invited. He has not yet told me who they are. The theme is a hellish interpretation of the miracle that Jesus performed of feeding five thousand with five loaves of bread and two fish. Instead, we are eating five thousand courses with three men and two women. After all, if Jesus can show off by stretching some food, why can’t we show off by over-consuming?

--Lucifer

No comments:

Post a Comment