About Us

My photo
APOLLYON~ I'm the bitchy one. I like cookies, plotting against God, awesome parties. And don't forget the women... :D I'm stuck down in Hell because I misbehave if I get out. I'm the younger brother. LUCIFER-- I'm the logical one. I enjoy things that Apollyon doesn't. I also enjoy torturing helpless souls and spreading the Bad News. I'm the older brother, and the one that actually does all the work around here.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Letter From a Citizen

Here is a letter we received from an anonymous citizen:


Speaking as a citizen of Hell, I think you guys have really picked it up.  It used to just be the usual boring burning on forever blah blah blah, but now you guys have gotten creative. I’ve gotta say, the Crying Babies is a KILLER (figuratively of course, I’m already dead).  Kudos to you for thinking of that one. But I gotta ask, what did the babies do to get here?
Keep up the good, by which I mean terrible, work!

-A Proud Citizen
PS: could you turn up the elevator music a bit? It gotten too quiet


--Lucifer

No comments:

Post a Comment